Achieve perfect colour and clarity with these fantastic Hard Enamel Badges. Ideal for sports clubs, charities, scouts or
guides groups and even schools, these badges are high quality and versatile. Available in a variety of sizes and designs,
you even have the creative freedom of choosing an attachment for the back of the badge.
The usual production time is 3-4 weeks from your final approval of a design proof. We complete all design proofing free of
charge, and can happily work through multiple versions of an artwork proof until it is exactly as you need. It usually
takes us 1-2 working days to produce a formal artwork proof from your submitted design. We supply this to you by email
in jpg or pdf format prior to arranging production.
If you prefer to see a formal design proof before placing your order online, simply email your artwork and requirements to
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply promptly.
If you have an important deadline please let us know. Our advisors are trained to advise carefully on time scales for orders
of custom made products because we know how important timely delivery can be.
Our web prices for Hard Enamel badges include:
- Free setup and artwork.
- Free advice from our badge experts.
- Free jpg design proof.
- VAT and delivery in the UK.
- Up to 4 colours of enamel.
- Metal plating in either gold, silver, copper or black nickle metal.
- A butterfly clutch pin (either metal or rubber).
- A completely bespoke shape (but assuming no 'inner' cutouts).
- Individual protective wrap for each badge.
- A standard thickness of 1.2mm - 1.6mm, proportional to the size of the badge.
For any of the following options one of our badge experts will be able to advise you of the available options and extra costs:
- More than 4 colours of enamel.
- Metal plating other than gold/silver/copper/black nickle - eg antique metals / satin metals / dye
- Alternative attachment options.
- Presentation cases or backing cards.
- Additional tooling for 'inner' cutouts - such as a hole in the badge, or an acute internal angle.
- Unique numbering, or engraving to the reverse of the badges.
- Special packing requirement.
- Extra thickness.
- Physical pre-production samples.
Badges are easy with BestBadges!
Choose the size that you would like the badges to be, then type in how many you want and watch the price fall.
After checkout, email your artwork to us and we'll email a proof straight back for your approval. No need to
deal with complicated artwork specifications and no messing around!
If you would prefer to see a proof before making a confirmed order simply email your artwork and requirements
to email@example.com and our badge experts will make it easy for you.
There are no hidden costs - that's right, we don't charge extra for artwork help, machine setup, proofing
or even shipping (within the UK)!